Monday, May 29

clicks of note: i'm feelin' 32...

get your week off to a colorful start...
How are you all doing this week? Today just so happens to be my 32nd birthday and the first official day of summer break. This weekend we visited a favorite brewery and food truck, visited Roanoke's new Mellow Mushroom, and went to see a Beatles tribute band perform in the park. Today I'll be celebrating my birthday with my Bible study, and tomorrow we're going line dancing! This summer, it's time to stop being jealous of other people's lives on Instagram and really get out there and live my own.

SWOON.

SMILE.

1 comment:

  1. Great information you shared with us, I am inspired by the method for the stage. It kept joined me regularly. Keep doing awesome. Thanks for sharing this blog article.I am happy to know. best essay help thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.

    ReplyDelete