Monday, October 12

clicks of note: i'm no place without you...

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • I've gotten behind with blogging - a week straight of rain combined with work and personal life stress led to a pretty dark depressive episode and I was struggling to maintain a normal routine, much less my hobbies. I'm feeling much better now, and slowly getting back on track. If you missed it, check out last week's Clicks of Note here.

LISTEN.
  • I fell in love with Andrew McMahon's song "Cecilia and the Sattelite," named for his newborn daughter, when I heard it on our local indie station and realized why it sounded so familiar - he was the vocalist and songwriter for Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin, two bands I loved in high school and college. I'm excited that he is still writing and performing, and the video for the song is gorgeous to boot. I'm linking up today with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.

LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE.


FLASHBACK.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment