Monday, April 6

clicks of note: i know that it circles around...

get your week off to a colorful start...

  • How are you all this afternoon, friends? I'm getting a late start this morning, but I'm on my long spring weekend, so that makes it okay, right? This weekend we took a day trip to Raleigh to buy a Craigslist bike and eat at The Flying Saucer and now I kind of want to move to Boylan Heights. We attended Easter service at Elevation Roanoke - the best part was seeing my sister-in-law help lead worship! Today I'm planning on finally seeing Cinderella with my mama and hopefully making a trip to Piety.


LISTEN.


  • Singer-songwriter Kristin Diable hails from Louisiana and I'm digging her soulful voice - fans of Grace Potter will love this track. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos and can't wait to hear what everyone else is listening to this week.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment