Monday, August 25

clicks of note: you take all the time you need...

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • The past two weeks have been busy.  Now that my classroom is set up (almost) just the way I like it, I've learned all of my students' names, and my classroom routines are rolling right along, I'm hoping that my life will settle back into its easy routine.  This week, I'm teaming up with the amazing Rebecca and some other lovely ladies for a Back to School Giveaway over at Caravan Sonnet!

LISTEN.
  • I fell in love with Oh Honey's "Lonely Neighbor" when it popped up on my YouTube suggestions - it's such a sweet song, the sound is very different from anything that's on the radio right now, and I love that the video features different kinds of couples.  I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment