Thursday, November 7

falling for my blog loves.

blog loves - fall 2013

Every season here at BTA, I feature a handful of my "blog-mances" - some that I just stumbled upon, some that I've been reading for ages.  This fall's featured blog loves cover a broad array of subjects - lifestyle, fashion, cooking, organization - and are definitely worth a look!



Sacramento Street - Caitlin is a designer and stylist who posts a wide array of inspiring content, from themed round-ups she calls "Four Favorites" to weekly inspiration posts that give a peek into her fabulous life.  Her "Blooms in Season" posts are a mini course in flower arranging.  My favorite posts are her "Room Anatomy" series where she shares a styled room and how to recreate the look.




Southern Curls and Pearls - Caitlin has a personal style that I love - pretty much every outfit she combines features at least one piece that is fun and quirky, big chunky statement jewelry, and fun Southern touches like monograms.  She also holds some of the best giveaways I've seen on fashion blogs.




How Sweet It Is - Jessica features seasonal recipes with a good mix of "healthy" ingredients and "comfort food" choices.  My favorite feature is "Currently Crushing On," where she rounds up awesome recipes from around the web.




Tidy Mom - Don't let the name fool you; you do not have to be a mom to appreciate this blog.  Cheryl features DIY and craft projectsrecipes, and pretty desktop calendars for each month, as well as great cleaning tips.  Her I Spy Sunday round-ups feature standout organization and DIY projects from around the web.


Previously featured blog loves I'm still loving: Along the Lines of StyleCardigan JunkieCorilynn, A Cup of Jo, DandeeThe Fresh Exchange, Geninne's Art BlogRosie MolinaryThe Everygirl, Hip Hip Gin GinFabulous K, MatchbookNote to Self, Bright BazaarClean and Scentsible, Everyday OccasionsThe Fancy Shack, Home Stories A to ZThe Vintage Housewife, A Farmgirl's DabblesThe Gracious PantrySkinny Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment