Saturday, September 21

Virginia vs. VMI Gameday Fashion - Rainy Last Day of Summer

Virginia vs. VMI Gameday Fashion - Rainy Last Day of Summer

View this set at Polyvore

The alum:  1. UVa Columbia rain jacket from Cavalier Team Shop  2. KJL pearl earrings from Tuckernuck  3. Lemon & Line rope bracelet  4. GAP striped ponte dress  5. Old Navy boat shoes
6. Vineyard Vines tote bag from Mincer's

The undergrad:  1. Mossimo boyfriend cardigan from Target  2. Topshop striped tee
3. Baublebar flower necklace  4. OPI nail polish from Discount Beauty Center  5. Fossil flap clutch
6. GAP destructed jeans  7. Hunter rain boots



2 comments:

  1. The Undergrad has my vote! I'm now following you on polyvore. I have an account that I don't use much, but I need to start making some sets. =0)

    ReplyDelete