Monday, August 12

clicks of note: all kinds of kinds...

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • Today is the first day of school for my students, so I'm off early this morning to work on seating charts, finish my bulletin board, and make copies before they arrive.  I'm praying that the air conditioning in our building got fixed over the weekend! I'd really appreciate any positive thoughts and good vibes you'd like to send our way.

LISTEN. 
  • My current favorite song is Miranda Lambert's "All Kinds of Kinds" - it's cute and quirky.  The CMA Music Fest airs on ABC tonight and I can't wait to kick back, relax, and hear a few of my favorite performers!


SMILE.

FLASHBACK.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, I love your boots. I know it doesnt have much to do with this post, but I am boot obsessed. I only have one pair, but if I could wear them all the time, I would! :) Stop on by and link up some of your posts at our linky party going on right now. Here is the link, and everyone is invited! Have a good one!
    http://wonderfulathome.blogspot.com/2013/08/wonderful-wednesdays-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete