Wednesday, May 8

spring color: vintage style lemon wedding

"Evelyn" printable invitation from Wedzu

I think that if Mr. Q and I had gotten married in the spring, I would have been very tempted to have a lemon yellow wedding with vintage touches, Southern charm, and a hint of teal.  I love the diagonal stripes on this printable invitation.

Yellow rose bouquet from Encarnacion Photography


Yellow bowtie from Southern Weddings


Bridesmaids via Inspired by This


I love that these paper straws echo the striped pattern from the printable invitations, and personalized drink flags are an adorable touch.


Isn't this the cutest cake table?  Proof that a display doesn't have to be over-the-top to be beautiful.  I love that the paint on the buffet is almost the same shade as the bridesmaids' dresses above, and I would love to get my hands on those cake stands!

What are your favorite colors for spring celebrations?

2 comments:

  1. The yellow is really bright and cheerful. And it'd look great with grey suits, which have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gravitated towards yellow, but these are absolutely beautiful and would make the best pictures!

    Two more days left in the May giveaway; A new blog design! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete