Friday, January 25

creating home: favorite white sale bedding finds.

January marks the beginning of white sale season, a marketing strategy going back to the 1870's!  It's also a time that many of us are looking for little ways to update our homes, whether that means getting organized, trying out new colors and patterns, or creating more of an oasis in our personal space.  I love our bedding set, but I also enjoy mixing it up with different colored and patterned sheets, blankets, and pillows.  Here are some of my favorite white sale bedding items from around the web:

for MODERN style...

West Elm Duvet Cover

Pottery Barn ticking stripe shams || West Elm stripe sheet set


for VINTAGE style...

West Elm stripe duvet cover

Anthopologie "Sunbird" sheet set || Anthropologie "Circle Round" sheet set

for WHIMSICAL style...


Room Essentials chevron comforter from Target

 
Modcloth pillow || PBTeen sheet set

for ROMANTIC style...

Threshold pleated comforter set from Target

 
Anthropologie Euro Sham || Pottery Barn monogrammed sheet set

Which of these decorating styles could you see in your own home?

There's more homey goodness over at my "Home Sweet Home" Pinterest board!

6 comments:

  1. I love the West Elm duvet cover. *covets* Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow striped duvet, that would go great in my bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the romantic and whimsical styles! I am actually on a hunt for an all new bedroom suit. Hopefully I find something cute and inexpensive! Great post!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely registered for those stripe Pottery Barn sheets. Although we never actually received them, so if I want them probably need to purchase them myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ticking stripe pattern - I say go for it :)

      Delete