Monday, January 21

clicks of note: inauguration day

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • So, I am the genius who scheduled a dentist appointment during today's inauguration ceremonies.  I will be DVR-ing President Obama's second inauguration to watch later and meeting my mama (who also scheduled a dentist appointment for today!) for some Goodwill shopping between our respective teeth cleanings.
LISTEN. 

SWOON.
SMILE.
BE INSPIRED.
  • Blair McLeod's post, "When Blogging Hurts" at the Influence Network, was a good reminder for me:
  • "I don’t live my life for my blog, and I don’t blog for my life."
  • Only a handful of my students had heard Martin Luther King, Jr.'s speech at the March on Washington in August 1963 (the "I Have a Dream" speech) in its entirety.  Have you?
  • A colorful art project celebrating creative women and their words.
FLASHBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment