Thursday, October 4

fall color: navy blue and honey gold home decor

Earlier this week I shared some of my favorite honey gold inspired wardrobe additions for fall; today, here's this fall's warm yellow paired with navy blue in some unique living rooms.

Houzz.com via Pinterest

The black and white chevron rug in this modern country living room complements the prints on the wall while providing interesting contrast with the yellow print curtains.  I think a glass coffee table was a great choice because it lets the chevron pattern show have more impact.



I love the high ceiling in this eclectic sitting room, and the teal wallpaper makes a great background for the navy and gold fabrics on the sofa.  I just noticed - another chevron rug, complemented by the black shades on the chandelier.

House Beautiful via Estate Eclectic

The navy blue walls in this traditional room provide a masculine balance to the tufted honey gold furniture.  Those chairs look extremely comfortable.  My next home will have a fireplace.

If you would like to add any of the images in this post to your Pinterest boards or blog please visit the original source by clicking on the link below the image and pin/save from there so the creators get the credit.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful color combo! I want EVERYTHING about that first living room!!

    ReplyDelete