Friday, July 13

summer blog love.

Once upon a time in the blogosphere, Literally Inspired asked bloggers to share our "blog romances."  Here are the blogs that I can't stay away from this summer.


I love that the Internet is a way to travel the world without leaving Virginia, and The Swenglish Home is one of my favorite travel agents.  Helena is a Swedish interior stylist living in the UK and her blog includes photos of her beautiful, simply decorated home (she describes her style as "Swedish-Danish-French country... mixed with New England and a hint of the Orient") and the gorgeous landscapes she visits in England.


- One of my monthly rituals is switching my desktop wallpaper to one of Geninne's calendars.  I love her blog, which is full of little peeks into a creative life that celebrates nature and simplicity.


- I can't believe I haven't featured Matchbook Magazine's blog, The Daily Spark, here before.  It's a daily dose of preppy, classy, smart-girl goodness that reflects the same great design found on the pages of the digital monthly read.  Regular features include color palettes"Monday Musing" quote-inspired posts, alphabet-inspired posts defining the Matchbook girl, and news about new product lines.


- An invitation to one of Jenny Steffens Hobick's parties is on my bucket list since I've become a fan of her entertaining blog, Everyday Occasions.  I love her philosophy - that we shouldn't wait for "special occasions" to enjoy living.  I've pinned many of her recipes and love that each one is accompanied with great step-by-step photographs.  Her July 4th Party was particularly amazing and I can't wait to see what she comes up for come Labor Day, Halloween and beyond.


What blogs are you in love with right now?  Let me know in the comments! 

Today is a very exciting day for me... if you follow me on Twitter you may already know why.  I can't wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment