Tuesday, January 31

a day in snaps.

This Saturday I decided to do my own version of the photo-an-hour posts some of my favorite bloggers do.

10:30.  My husband lets me sleep late because he is a good man.
The first thing I see every day is this great painting he got me for Christmas, and it's extra lovely with sunbeams.

11:30 & 12:30 - Chores.  Laundry, breakfast, and deciding to clean the pantry.

1:30 & 2:30 - Just Dance 3 and checking out the blog world (I feel a Bleubird shout-out is really appropriate for this post)

3:30 - Beautifying.  I just know you're jealous of my duck loofah.
Later I Google searched "Mt. Palomar" because I get really confused by all the text on the Dr. Brommer's soap labels.  Mt. Palomar is a real place, and it is in California.



4:30 , 5:30 & 7:30 - The two-tone necklace I made this week, making plans for my mom's birthday dinner (Red Lobster... delicious gluttony), which I completely neglected to take any pictures during, then riding to the movie theater.


 9:30 & 12:30 - One for the Money was good; lots of laughs and some romance, my mom and sister are fans of the Stephanie Plum books so I guess those will be my next series if I ever finish reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  When we got home, I felt like writing... something I haven't felt like doing in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment