Monday, December 5

Christmas PIN-spiration: A little cabin in the woods...

I started adding Christmas ideas to Pinterest before Halloween had even arrived.  By the time it was socially acceptable to decorate for Christmas, I had four different boards.  Our actual decor is a mixture of four trends I'm seeing this season.  I'll share some of my favorite PIN-spirational ideas before revealing our tree and other Christmas decor so you can see how I turned the inspirations into reality.

Collection #1:  Woodland


Wreath by Twoinspireyou on Etsy (this design is sold out)

DIY No-sew Burlap Tree Skirt from The Johnstons

Pine cone ornament from Better Homes & Gardens

Cinnamon Stick ornaments by Rosy-Posy

Animal ornaments from Pier1

Burlap stocking with wooden buttons by Cozy.Cottage.Cute

Kraft paper gift wrap from Luxe Finds

Candles in flowerpots via Amy Matson's Pinterest



What trends are you seeing in catalogs, online, and in stores this Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment