Wednesday, June 22

*sparkle sparkle!*

Like many couples before us, we will be leaving our reception in a sparkler sendoff, even though I am a little bit afraid to have firey sparks so close to myself and my dress!  I think with an evening reception in July, sparklers are definitely the way to go.


This is how we'll display the sparklers - in Mason jars (blue if I can thrift enough) with a sign stating what time the send-off will take place.  Our program/guestbook attendant and other helpers will be in charge of getting the sparklers to the guests and the guests outside.



The best thing about a sparkler send-off:  unbeatable photos!  We've ordered 2 boxes (96 sparklers) of 20" sparklers because both Sparklers Online and our venue recommend that size for our smallish (after getting almost all of our response cards back, we're down to about 112 guests expected, and assume some of the older guests will have left by 10:00) wedding.  They're a bit of a "splurge" but I think they'll be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love that you are thrifting for your wedding. I'd love see pics. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete